Sunday, July 5, 2009

1st day of my public Journal!

July 5th 2009

Today was the first time I went to church in like months!
It made me feel so good about my self bcuz I got to learn about
service work and all that really fun stuff to do for poor elderly peeps!
I didn't get to go to the service project but I got to learn alot about
what all girls experiences were and it made me just want to jump out
of my seat onto my feet and find peeps who need help!
I got to listen to peeps testimonies and alot of them really touched my heart!
I heard one that was my favorite and I will tell you the story.
This girls mom Sue was sitting at home praying and she got a phone call
from an old lady who Sue said it souned like she was 102!
Anyway when she talked to the old lady, the lady
told Sue that her daughter has had alittle car trouble in the Logan canyon.
So Sue said, okay can you tell me what's going on?
The old Lady: Her car is tipped upside down and went off a cliff.
Sue: Okay I weill be there in a couple minutes.
So Sue drove up the canyon and saw all these fire trucks and ambulences
and a highway patrolman and even peremedics.
Sue was so shocked and was about to throwup.
The highway patrolman told her that she could park here.
Sue said OOOHHH yes I can... My daughter is the one who was driving the car.
He said okay there they are. Sue looked where the highway patrolman pointed..
It was over on another cliff where they had climbed up from the car.
She drove over to the other side and walked for a few minutes, finally got to them.
Sue said why don't you guys have any cuts or even blood?
Heavenly Father was with us the whole time!
Anyway that was my favorite testimony of the day!

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment