Saturday, July 4, 2009

About Me...........

Hello, My name is Taylor Black!
I am turning 13 years old on July 21st and I am
very excited to finally be a teenager!
I have been telling my big sis Destiney for alot of years that I
wish I could be just like her. But now that I think of it,
I am getting older every year and that's NO big deal everybody is!
I have 3 dogs and I love them all much bcuz they are cuddly
and very nice when they aren't feisty and tired!
I have had to sell a dog before! :(
It was the second saddest day/night of my whole life.
Her name was Lucky but now that we have sold her I have no idea what
her name is now. It's sad still bcuz I don't get to see her other than the
horse races. But I have fun with her while I can!
That's all I have to say 'bout that!!!
<3 Taylor Black

No comments:

Post a Comment